Actually, this one was taken on Thanksgiving Day. We had Thanksgiving with the Trapnell's, which meant there wasn't a whole lot for me to do (rainbow jello was ready because I had done most of it the day before). So we got everyone dressed up and posed in front of our fireplace. Turned out pretty cute.
Christmas Eve I tried to get the kids to pose by the tree. McKay was really not in the mood, but this one turned out alright.
We also tried to do a family shot with the camera on timer. We were all ready to go, except for Carter. He was, inexplicably, dancing around in circles with his hands above his head. And try as we might to get him to come over to us, he wasn't ready. This pic snapped just as he was completing a spin. I love it.
He did cooperate for this one, though.
Christmas Eve we spent with the Trapnell's, too. We never take pictures when we are together. I don't know why. Laurie is the only one who ever has a camera so I decided to take Jeff's and snapped a bunch. These are just a few.
Grandpa Fred took all the kids upstairs to play with his trains. The kids love that. I like this picture of Damon and his grandpa as they adjust the engine.
Christmas Day we headed to St. George, where all the lovely ladies were waiting for me with matching pjs. It caused a bit of confusion with the kids, as they couldn't easily tell which one was their mommy from behind. They were often surprised when the mommy they were clinging to turned out to be someone else.
My mom wanted to get a pic of all the grandkids before we left. Some were sick and some were just plain messy, but we did manage to get them all together. We can try again next month when we are together for Jonny's homecoming (yay!).
Top: McKay, Kyla, Allie, Carter, Malakai, Jayda, Maddux and Damon
Bottom: Kenya, Annie, Ella and Kalia
My mom also wanted several pics of the cousins in the tub. I think she plans to hang them in her bathroom. The only time I thought about taking pics was this day when Kenya, Kyla and Annie were bathing together. I tried to get a modest pic of them (appropriate for the wall), and this was the best we could do. I thought it was fun that it was one girl from each family bathing together. Representing the Alofipo's, Trapnell's and Bigler's.
No comments:
Post a Comment