Here are a few shots of the kids at the wedding (which I must admit, was beautiful and the place to get married if you're not going to the temple).
Damon was infatuated with the butterflies. We were handed boxes with live butterflies inside and released them at the end of the ceremony. Many of the butterflies were reluctant to fly away and Damon couldn't let them out of his sight.
Allie was infatuated with the flowers. And the leggings. Hard to tell, but they are there under the dress.
Kyla was infatuated with the food, but we didn't get any shots of that. This was a cute one of her with grandpa.
I found the pics from Jacksonville. They show exactly how Kyla has become. She is NOT going to be pushed around (she enjoys telling all of us "no no"), and she's NOT going to be distracted from what she wants. She and Tyson fought over this dump truck and neither one was backing down. Like all good parents, we stood back, laughing at them.
And one more random shot of the kids, enjoying the heat.
5 comments:
Yeah....you get to be a whole family again! I know the stress and excitement of it all!!!!! Hey...I left Heather an email article for your mom....will you ask her about it just in case she's gotten oober busy!? Thanks!
Cute pictures. I love Temecula. Tyler and I wanted to move there after BYU about 6 yrs ago- we knew it would be a place that would triple in value. But... we had to go to law school instead.
I love the pictures of Kyla. That is how Alyssa is starting to be. She threw an absolute fit today when I took my Primary binder away from her. And what did I do? Laugh and poke fun at her. Good mom.
You guys are all over the place. What a fun summer! I'm glad your back with your husband now!
Could your kids get any cuter?? I think not! Glad Jeff has now joined the fun.
Post a Comment