Yesterday was her dance "recital," where the three classes performed their individual dances. The whole thing took about 20 minutes. Allie wanted to look her best, and she let me put sponge curlers in her hair hours ahead of time. She chose the same leotard she wore last week (conservative compared to the rest of her wardrobe choices), and was ready to go. But as soon as we got there, she morphed from Sweet Allie to Nightmare Allie for no apparent reason. She decided she wasn't in the mood to dance. Here are two clips--the first one is from last week when she was getting ready for the performance. It's Sweet Allie. The second one is from yesterday, Nightmare Allie. You just never know what you're going to get!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
15 comments:
hahahaha she will love that when she is older! sheesh you would think you were forcing her to be there! lol
very funny. She was really good when she didn't have to perform for others. She reminds me of myself. I feel bad for my mom now.
that little nightmare looked beautiful anyhow :)
funny.
HUH-Larious. Even funnier because you have both so we can compare. Fun to dance with a long bouquet of flowers! And I love Kyla getting into it in the first clip.
So funny. She has quite the pout.
Why was she so upset? Was it all the people?
I love that...sorry, it's just too cute on video. You know she loves it.
ps-the teacher matches the flowers very nicely!
That was classic. Makes me laugh. I also loved Damon grabbing Kyla. That is totally Kason's job half the time too. Oh the joys of motherhood.....you just never know what you'll get. Allie sure is a cute when she's pouty though!
It probably wasn't very funny at the time, but it was hilarious to watch both videos together. Definitely one to show her later!! (our girls will grow out of these lovely mood swings...right...please??)
She will be so glad you have that recorded to laugh about when she is older. I think it is so funny.
Grandpa Dale just watched the two videos and had a great laugh. To be honest, she looks like a combination of Krystal AND Heather when they were that age, Heather had the ability to turn off and on the pouts just like Allie, but grandpa said he's sure Allie gets this personality from JEFF's side of the family. She is still my favorite, I love her dearly, and I too think she is beautiful no matter what she is doing, just like my sweet 4 little daughters are.
oops, that last comment was from your mother, Krystal, not your sister, I forgot I was on Tara's blog when I wrote that Love, mom
OH my word! Don't be mad but that made me feel SOOOO much better! We had put McKelle in a dancing class. $40 bucks a month...which was a lot for our small budget. She had a full skirt on and spent the WHOLE time lifing it over her head. All I could think was "yup, that's what 40 bucks a month will get ya!" At least you have it on film so she can't say "I don't remember me being a pill!" ;)
I couldn't stop cracking up during that 2nd clip. And whoever said it before was right...it nice that you have both videos for a comparison.
That last video is one for the wedding... why are we girls so much DRAMA? :)
there is never a dull moment with that girl....love her....and I love that you just let her be HER, you didn't yell at her or try to get her to dance.....so cute
Post a Comment