
Kyla, on the other hand, didn't seem to have a problem with them at all.
The kids got all ready for the day, and were hanging out, waiting for school, when I took this picture. This is Maren and David, Jeff's sister's kids that live next door. Maren got Allie and Kyla dressed in their green, and I thought they all looked so cute.
Last night we celebrated by going to Chuck E Cheese's. We had been promising the kids we would go since January and last night was the night. My mom and sister were in town and we dragged them with us (along with my aunt and cousins). With all the family there, it was quite the party! Chuck E made an appearance, which made Damon and Allie extremely happy. Kyla, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with him.
Something to note about Allie: she is wearing her yellow swimsuit under her clothes. For some reason, this has been her favorite item of clothing to wear, and has worn it nearly every day for at least two weeks. She does wear undies with it, so I don't feel like she is compromising her hygiene, but it just makes me laugh.Hope you all had a great day, and I will be waiting to hear what fun things you did. Maybe I will try harder to make it a better day next year!
8 comments:
Fun fun. My 4 year old niece wears a swimsuit every single day--under her clothes when they go out and alone at home. Kids are so funny.
I have never taken my kids to Chuck E. Cheese. Maybe one day.
Don't feel bad, we did absolutely nothing. I am saving my energy for Easter.
that first picture of Allie and the eggs makes me laugh..a lot actually! And as for the swimsuit..it totally reminds me of back when we were in the dorms and I had procrastinated doing laundry just a bit too long :)
My mom never did anything for St Patty's Day either. I think I went way too overboard with all the stuff I did. Now I've got big expectations and big shoes to fill next year.
Fun ideas! I don't do much for St. Patrick's Day, just the simple dying the milk green and the breakfast. My kids LOVE it and it's simple to do, so I don't feel too bad that I don't do much.
I've made green eggs and hams for my kids and they love it!
Green eggs, huh? REmind me not to visit you guys on March 17th
Post a Comment