Carter is three months old, and there is much to say about it. But that will have to wait for later. For this is a comparison post. I wish I had started taking monthly pictures next to an object with Damon and Allie, but alas, I did not. So you will have to work a little harder to compare the four fatties. First, here is Damon at three months (I'm a little TO'd that I couldn't find a full body shot (Kip Dynamite), but this was before we had gone fully digital):

And here's Allie:

Kyla, full body shot

And here's Carter.

I'm still wondering where that nose came from. Maybe he came equipped with it because someone knew he was going to have breathing problems and would need the largest nostrils possible. Thankfully he's got those cheeks, which remind us that he's ours. And those thighs that are getting bigger every day.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness! He has filled out a TON in the last 3 weeks! Yay for your fatties, they are all so cute.
I'm thinking they are all related. More than in just the cheeks!
We should really use TO'd more in our day to day lives. Thanks for the reminder.
PS - Cute chubby little babies! All 4 of them.
all of your kids were so chunky! i love it!
I love short haircuts!
Also, I remember thinking Radley had the hugest nostrils ever as a baby, but he's grown into them. :)
Post a Comment