We had such high hopes and lofty dreams for the money that was refunded us after taxes were paid. I mean, seriously, the list of things I would have liked to spend the money on is lengthy indeed. But we quickly realized that we needed to use it on our landscaping. Because I have been dreaming of my very own grass to lie on since we left Columbus (you all know how I feel about the "grass" in Florida).
Here are a couple of pics of the backyard.


This is taken from the deck. We are super happy with the way the firepit turned out. And I can't wait until we get it hooked up so we can use it (we ran a gas line out there so we need to figure out how we're going to turn it off and on).
This is the other corner of the yard. The gravel on the right is where my garden boxes are going to go. And hopefully one day they will be filled with yummy fruits and vegetables. The trampoline will eventually have mulch around it and some trees in the corner.
10 comments:
Awesome! Can we come play? :)
Looks GREAT!!!
Totally beautiful! Totally jealous, but happy for you of course. With kids, having a good yard is totally on the priority list. Thanks to our tax returns, we had to pay like 5 grand.....argh! Looks refreshing and fun.
I love it. I would love to have a hard big enough to have an in-ground trampoline! That is really cool!!
Wow! Beautiful!
just two words for you Krystal, Totally Jealous!
Love it! We want to build a fire pit this summer like that too. I'll have to show my hubby your pictures. And I always thought it'd be cool to sink our tramp like that. have fun enjoying your grass!
When's the party?? ;) Very nice!
It really looks great! I love it all. It looks so different from when we saw it last Summer (you have grass!). Your kids will have a lot of fun out there this Summer!
I'm so jealous! I want a gorgeous big backyard like that! It's beautiful!
Post a Comment