I neglected to mention that we finally did get around to blessing this little tubby. We decided we better do it before he could walk. I searched all over for a cute blessing outfit that was the right size, and most importantly, the right price. I found this gem on KSL for $10. Brand new. Can't say no to that. Jeff kept apologizing to Carter. I guess he thought it was a little girlie. Carter doesn't seemed too thrilled, either.
But he was perfect during the blessing. My brother said he even folded his arms and looked at the men in the circle. Probably thanking them for hoisting his ever increasing weight.
A man in our ward was recording sacrament meeting, and he brought over a typed copy of the blessing Carter was given. It was very sweet.
More to come soon.
2 comments:
That is so nice of the man to bring over a typed copy of the blessing. It is something you will always cherish!
He looks like a whole different baby now1 Those cheeks!!
Post a Comment