"Kyla, you are my best sister. Heavenly Father is my best father." (Pauses for a minute, knowing that's not quite right). "Heavenly Father is my best...uncle."
I remember another one. Allie saw Damon carrying a baseball bat and asked, "is that your ball whacker?"
Allie, seeing her balloon lying on the ground, "My balloon ran out of Helaman."
Kyla loves her little princesses, especially Ariel. One day she was talking to herself, and I heard her say she was going to look for Ariel. She called out, "Ariel?," as if she expected an answer. From upstairs, I said in a high voice, "Yes?" Kyla came running. "Ariel!?," she called, as if she honestly expected to find that her princess had come to life.
Allie, seeing her balloon lying on the ground, "My balloon ran out of Helaman."
Kyla loves her little princesses, especially Ariel. One day she was talking to herself, and I heard her say she was going to look for Ariel. She called out, "Ariel?," as if she expected an answer. From upstairs, I said in a high voice, "Yes?" Kyla came running. "Ariel!?," she called, as if she honestly expected to find that her princess had come to life.
No comments:
Post a Comment