Dear Elder Jonathan:
On your birthday was my baptism. I am so happy I got baptized on your birthday. I'm going to send you a picture of me and my dad in white clothes. I felt warm inside. I got the Holy Ghost and I felt so good. And I sang a solo called When I Am Baptized. Are you doing a good job on your mission? Has anyone listened to you? Have you felt the Holy Ghost? Because those are the things I felt at my baptism. On my birthday I had a pinata, water balloons, and a yellow cake. I had a very fun time. My cousins came over to celebrate my party and my baptism. I am having a really fun time with everyone here, even though Heather is sleeping in my bed. Guess what Grandpa Dale gave me for my birthday? A geode. It is big like two grapefruits put together and it is blue inside. I love it a lot. It's supposed to mean the solid foundation so you can build a strong testimony in Jesus and not on sand, like Satan. Um. And. I hope you had a very fun time.
Love, Damon
On your birthday was my baptism. I am so happy I got baptized on your birthday. I'm going to send you a picture of me and my dad in white clothes. I felt warm inside. I got the Holy Ghost and I felt so good. And I sang a solo called When I Am Baptized. Are you doing a good job on your mission? Has anyone listened to you? Have you felt the Holy Ghost? Because those are the things I felt at my baptism. On my birthday I had a pinata, water balloons, and a yellow cake. I had a very fun time. My cousins came over to celebrate my party and my baptism. I am having a really fun time with everyone here, even though Heather is sleeping in my bed. Guess what Grandpa Dale gave me for my birthday? A geode. It is big like two grapefruits put together and it is blue inside. I love it a lot. It's supposed to mean the solid foundation so you can build a strong testimony in Jesus and not on sand, like Satan. Um. And. I hope you had a very fun time.
Love, Damon
2 comments:
That is sooo swwweeeet!
So very sweet. He is an amazing boy!
Post a Comment