2. Carter has put up with a lot lately. During swim lessons, he tried on Damon's goggles. Not a fan. But he did seem to like his second experience with the swing at the park.
3. Allie wanted to ride her bike without training wheels. I was sure she was going to fall and would throw a huge fit, refusing to ride again for months (like Damon did). She surprised us all. She rode, she fell, she didn't cry, she rode again, and she has picked it up much more easily than I thought she would.
4. One day the kids were bored. Hmm, sounds like every day we don't have something planned. This particular day they made a fort. With tunnels. It was a lot of work. And I made them take it down before dinner. But it made for a fun afternoon.
5. Carter started eating sweet potatoes this week. And Kyla insisted on feeding him.
6. I got my first food from a co-op today (Bountiful Baskets). Pretty happy with the food I got for $15.
(7 plums, small seedless watermelon, bananas, 7 ears of corn, 3 English cucumbers, grapes, green cauliflower, lettuce, 5 lb potatoes, 3 tomatoes and 7 peaches).
5 comments:
OHHHH your girls are SOOOO cute all dressed up!!! I also laughed so hard at Carter with the goggles on! He is so adorable! My friend from Sandy told me about these amazing bountiful baskets. I LOVE UTAH!
Carter in those goggles is priceless! It was so fun getting together with you guys. I still cannot get over how big your kids are...I mean, Damon took a good group picture of us for heaven's sake! I hope your sleep training is successful and that you can finally get a full night's rest. I was a mean mom and did the "crying it out" method with mason. He still loves me so I don't think he remembers!
LOVE LOVE LOVE bountiful baskets. We did it for a few years... such great stuff for so cheap! Missed you guys at our 259 Bday dinner last night!
Your food co-op is awesome!! I am really jealous. There is one that a bunch of our friends do and rave about. I bought our friend's share for a month b/c they are out of town and I am soooo dissapointed by what we have gotten. It costs 22/wk and we get maybe a 1/4 of that. Anyway- you have a good thing going! I'm glad I didn't buy ours for a longer time.
Gotta love BB!
Post a Comment