Thursday, May 26, 2011

Carter's Temp Agency

Remember back when I posted about what jobs I thought my kids would be suited for? This "temp agency" is dedicated to Carter.

Carter would be a great shoe salesman. He loves shoes. Several times a day, he brings me different shoes to admire and comment on. The only problem is that his feet are thick (more like stumps than anything else) and very few shoes fit him. He'll have to be an admirer only.

Carter would also make a good soil tester. I'm not sure what the official scientific name for that kind of profession is, but it's a nice way of saying Carter loves dirt. He likes "testing" it by tasting it. He also loves tasting soaps, sanitizers and lotions if you know of anything in that field.

Carter is also an excellent climber. I think he may have a future in mountain climbing. I'm not sure he is Sherpa quality, though, because of his respiratory issues, but he may be able to handle the lower 48 states.

Here he goes, starting his ascent...


...and at the top with his accomplice.

As you well know, Carter loves to eat, so we may be able to get him into competitive eating successfully. Watch out Joey Chestnutt, Carter has his eye on t
he Fourth of July hot dog eating challenge this summer.

But I think he may be best suited for a career in modeling. When I put him in a tie, I just knew we had something special. Who wouldn't want to buy what he's selling?

3 comments:

Heather said...

awesome! Loved this creative take on describing your little one.

Heather B said...

I love these posts. The comment about his feet being stumps- hilarious. LOVE him in a tie!

Greg and Tammy said...

DARLING!!! What a handsome little dude.