Thursday, September 01, 2011

It's good to have talented friends

At our ward play group a few weeks ago, Lori Harris took some pictures of all the kids. We should have paid her for her services, they turned out so good. So, thank you Lori! Now I only have to worry about getting a family picture before Christmas. :)


Kyla, age 4


Carter, 18 months


Have I mentioned that I am totally in love with this kid? I just think he is the cutest thing in my closet (literally). :)


 Damon, age 9


 McKay, 5 months




Allie, age 6


Love this one of Damon!

16 comments:

jaesi said...

no way that isnt Carter..he is too big!..im in loooooove.

BBC said...

your kids are all so good looking!!! great pictures! love them!

Heather said...

beautiful pictures! Love them.

Lana said...

Wow. She did such a beautiful job. Those are some seriously good-looking kids. I love all of them! (the kids and the pictures!)

Heather B said...

those are SO cute and I love the bright colors. Allie and Kyla look so beautiful, and Carter really does look so old and so cute I could just munch on him.

Greg and Tammy said...

Wow. Those are amazing pictures!, and for free??? Amazing.

Malinovka said...

Oh, that Carter is a CUTIE! And McKay!! And Allie is looking so beautiful and grown-up. Love them all!

Denise said...

i love those close ups of your kids. They are all so beautiful. Except Damon. He is handsome. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!

Julia said...

Your kids are super cute Krystal! So fun to catch up!

Kristen Mackrory said...

What beautiful children you have. Crazy about the black eye stories. Ugh!

And, yes, I think it would cost at least 1,000 fuzzies maybe 10 times that to get a dog at our house. No thanks. :) I'm struggling keeping this silly fish alive.

Lori said...

so glad you like the pics! you're kids are adorable, I'll take pics of them anytime! ;)

Faith Garff said...

so stinkin cute....your family is so big i can't believe all these cute little ones you have.

Christina Mangelson said...

They are all darling! Love all of these pictures.

Laura said...

Your kids have gotten so big. They are adorable. So fun to get professional pictures taken. Wish I new someone!

Laurie said...

So it is pretty sad that I haven't been to your blog for EVER and I had no idea that you have 5 kids! So a very belated congrats! They are all very, VERY adorable. I love the picture of Allie. What a beauty she is.