Just a small sampling of the many, MANY pictures that were taken while Jeff and I were in Hawaii and the kids partied with grandma and grandpa. They did pedicures...
Decorated for Halloween...
Played at home...
Read scriptures together...
Fell asleep together...
Had a class Halloween party...
Got all prettied up for the ward trunk or treat...
Made sugar cookies...
Talked to mom and dad ONCE the whole week...
Had a little grandma time...
And a little grandpa time...
And had a whole lot of fun!
5 comments:
Your parents are amazing. Do they rent themselves out? How can they do all those things in a week??? I can't get all those fun things done with my kids in a year!
Looks like they had a great time! I'm super impressed that you only talked to them once while you were gone :-)
Such fun! Way to go padres. McKay's smile in the trunk or treat picture is just too cute.
Yes Lana Banana , we rent out and no worries why PARENTS can't do this stuff. First off, you have to have TWO adults FULL TIME, and then you have to have NO RULES, and a credit card that belongs to someone else.
So, I have made this offer to my other married daughters and I will make you the same offer,
1. It has to be at YOUR house
2. I have to have Dale, my bff, with me
3. I have to be told " BUT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT" as you hand me the RULE BOOK
4. I need your credit card with no questions asked.
This is what Krystal did and it worked out very nicely as the pictures tell our weeklong story, maybe one of my favorite memories EVER so far!!
Karen-You're hired. We've got several potential trips planned for 2012. We'll be calling you up!
I love the last picture that says "and a whole lot of fun" and Kyla is totally crying!
Post a Comment