July is over. That makes me sad, I think it's my favorite month of the year. Here's what we had for July:
One morning, Jeff got up and ate a bowl of Grape Nuts. The box was still on the counter and Carter found it and helped himself to a taste. He looked at me and said, "Only baby quails eat this?"
Driving home one day, Kyla asked me what kinds of things would get you thrown in jail. I told her things that are against the law. She asked, "like killing a grandma?"
Allie: "My eyelashes are getting old!" (I think they were dry when she had pink eye)
Carter said he was feeling sick one morning. He then told me, "I wanna frow up on McKay's head!"
We were doing something (I forget now what it was) that made an unappealing noise. The kind that gets under your skin, like fingernails on the chalkboard. Kyla said, "That hurts my feelings!"
One day while driving, we were jamming to "Call Me Maybe," and Jeff had some advice for Damon, based on the lyrics of the song. "Here's your first lesson about girls. They don't know what they want."
Damon, Allie and Kyla were playing one day, buying and selling things to each other. I overhead Allie calling out, "Cars for sale! I take credit!"
Carter has been obsessed with Damon's cap gun and taking it whenever he can. He had it on the bed with him and jumped over it. He looked at me and said, "I jump the gun!"
Mom: "Where's the Oreos?"
Allie: "Damon snooked them."
1 comment:
these are awesome. so entertaining.
Post a Comment