Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School Days

School started yesterday. Halle-freakin-lujah. Kyla starts kindergarten next week, so I'll have to take a pic of her then. Until then, and until I get around to the other posts I have thought up but never taken the time to write, here are some fun pics of the first days of school the past six years.

Damon, first day of Kindergarten (2007, Jacksonville, FL)



Damon, first day of 1st grade (2008, Springville, UT)


Damon, first day of 2nd grade (2009, our house in Orem)




Damon, first day of 3rd grade, Allie first day of kindergarten, Kyla wishing for school of some kind (a week later) (2010)





Damon, first day of 4th grade, Allie first day of 1st grade, Kyla first day of preschool (a week later) (2011)








Damon, first day of 5th grade, Allie first day of 2nd grade, Kyla first day of Kindergarten (a week later) (2012)








3 comments:

Karen E said...

you do a GREAT job of keeping track of the years of your children's growth!! I truly admire you, for more reasons than this. I LOVE THESE KIDS, all FIVE of them, thanks for having them!!!!!

BBC said...

sorry, but that first picture of damon with his superman bag is straight up adorable!

Heather B said...

I love how you keep track of the years and progression as well. I LOVE how Damon's "kindergarten smile" looks nervous and forced, but he's looking much more confident by 1st grade. And I love watching his face go from round cherub to long and lean and all grown up. Love those kids. Glad they all get to be in school.