Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not entirely accurate

Have you seen these circulating lately? I was desperate to break 90, but was hovering between 80-85 for many attempts. So, when I got this one, I had to record it! Try it, it's fun and a bit of a cardio workout!



94 words

Speed test

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just hear on the news that there was a ladie that parked in a WalMart Loaning Zone and walked 10 ft. to drop money in box. When she went back to her here car she was arrested. She had left her baby alseep in the back seat. Could be 1 yr in jain and 25,000 fine.

I didn't catch where this was.

Anonymous said...

yes Ihave done that test and i'm not as fast as I thought I was...which really bugs! But then Jason took it and i felt WAY better! ;)

BBC said...

so i tried it, and i thought i was such a fast typist... but, i can't seem to break out of the 70's! i'm too ashamed to post my results compared to your 94 words per minute.... quick question, how many words did you misspell?

Laurie said...

wow you ARE fast!

Patti said...

I am on a laptop so I have a handicap right? I can't break 70!

Holly Wilcox said...

Why is Indian one of the most frequently used words of the English language? I can't recall using that word even on a weekly basis?

Lara said...

Wow - that is addicting. I'll have to post it on my blog. I only did it a few times but still the highest I got was 80 - I am so impressed with your score!

jaesi said...

is that with a baby in one hand?
dang your quick!

I am Laura said...

Well I am feeling exteemly slow. I was in the 56 range both times I took it with no mistakes, but I backspace a ton. I didn't know I was so slow.

Dehner Family said...

Impressive! I'm scared to even try...

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Just reading you type that many words makes me tired! I laughed so hard when you said it was a cardio workout!!! Love it! I am going to have to give it a try!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Haha - you are so funny. My sister sat and worked at hers too. Pretty good!