Monday, September 08, 2008

Fun Little Survey

1. Do you like blue cheese? No
2. Have you ever smoked? No, but I liked to pretend that I was on a cold day when I could see my breath. Why were we fascinated with smoking as kids?
3. Do you own a gun? No, and I don't really want one.
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? I am trying to remember...back in the days when we used to drink kool-aid (college), we had a favorite flavor in a pink package. Was is strawberry kiwi? watermelon cherry? I can't remember.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Always. I always worry that something will be wrong with me or my baby (usually that's why I am at the doctor--because I'm pregnant).
6. What do you think of hot dogs?Not my favorite. Will eat occasionally.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
The Grinch (the Jim Carrey version). A favorite of my family.
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Milk with my oatmeal.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, but not as many as I once could.
11. Favorite hobby? I love to read. I go through phases where I love to write. I love sports (watching and playing).
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I have a hard time approaching people. I wish I were friendlier.
14. Middle name? Karen
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1. I wonder what Allie's doing. 2. I need to put my vacuum away. 3. Why am I not friendlier?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water and milk are the only things I drink regularly.
17. Current worry? Whether or not we're going to get the house we want.
18. Current hate right now? America's Got Talent. It has become a complete sham and we couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of it.

19. Favorite place to be? On a trip with Jeff.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Party at Jeff's brother's house.
21. Where would you like to go? Greece, Croatia, Italy, the Carrie Underwood concert in November.

22. Name three people who will complete this:
23. Do you own slippers?
yes, two pairs. A must if you live in the basement.
24. What shirt are you wearing? a WICKED t-shirt my SIL gave me. "It's time to try defying gravity!"
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No way. I can just imagine my dry feet rubbing across the sheets and that gives me the chills. Yuck!
26. Can you whistle? Yeah, but nothing to be too proud of.
27. Favorite color? Blue.
28. Would you be a pirate? Gross. Bad hygiene, terrible diet, worse teeth...no way.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? I have always loved Lydia. Jeff doesn't.
31. Favorite boy's name? When I was about 13, I would've said Zack. Now I don't really have a favorite. Maybe Damon?
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Kyla trying to say "pickle," and eating 3 at lunch.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Toyota Sienna. Yep, I'm a minivan mom.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken foot, broken arm, appendix out...nothing too major.
36. Do you love where you live?
I love being back in Utah (most of the time). I am anxious to be in our own house, but I love not having to pay rent!
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two, but only one is hooked up.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Daisy Commander.
39. Do you have any pets? Four lizards, but they are Jeff's, not mine.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I think Damon does.
41. Your favorite book(s): Tough to narrow it down...Pride and Prejudice is always up there, Twilight before it got so madly popular, To Kill a Mockingbird, Stargirl, Austenland, The Giver, East of Eden...
42. Do you collect anything? children :) Is three a good enough collection?
43. Favorite Sports Team? Boston Red Sox and Utah Jazz, Ohio State Buckeyes and BYU Cougars
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have never really thought about that before. I'm thinking that Jeff will probably go before me, so probably something happy for a reunion between the two of us and our son, Chance. I think we'll swing each other around and around like Pam and Emily do in Saturday's Warrior. What would be an appropriate song for that?

9 comments:

Morgan said...

I love the Saturday's Warrior visual! :)

Holly Wilcox said...

That was a fun survey. I really miss the kool-aid flavor, incrediberry. I used to drink it after sports practice in high school. I'm still mad they got rid of it- and it more than 10 years later!

Jenner said...

25. do you like sleeping on satin sheets?

if i remember correctly you prefer sleeping in your birthday suit, so i would think you would like satin!
thanks for the blog invite!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. We also hate America's Got Talent. It's pretty bad when the judges don't even have talent!

Ann Mitchell said...

I'm glad you like the Jazz and Cougars! They are the true teams! I liked your comment about Saturday's Warrior! The father in Saturday's Warrior, I taught his oldest and youngest of his first family (Sam and Eliza). I now teach the oldest of his second family, Caitlin. Her picture is on my blog: missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com

Heather B said...

That's a fun and random one, haven't seen it anywhere else, way to go. Yucky blue cheese. Do you eat oatmeal every day?

jaesi said...

Ahhhh Saturdays Warriors!
We were obsessed with that show! Have you watched it lately? So very cheesy and terrible filming but still great!

I also love the Giver.

Welcome said...

Okay Krystal so I just had to laugh at the "I wish I was friendlier" comment. You have perhaps the largest list of blogger friends I've ever seen, so you must not be too unfriendly. I think you are friendly!

Sarah said...

Knock it off--YOu are the friendliest of all friendlies.

ps--I have a crush on you too, add it to the list baby!