1. Mine and Jeff's closet. It's tiny, so we have some of our clothes scattered in the kids' closets.

2. The kitchen sink. It's actually odd that there are no dirty dishes in there. We don't have a dishwasher down here, so there are usually a few in the sink waiting to be washed.

I tag anyone who wants to do this. I don't blame you if you pass.
3. Toilet in our bathroom. The toilet in the other bathroom is new and has been installed, but is still waiting on a hose attachment before it is usable. It's sure fun sharing one bathroom! Moments before taking this pic (before the tag), I fished about 30 "kid wipes" out of the toilet (you can see one on the counter). I'm still wondering how that happened.

4. Laundry Room, which is also the bathroom that is "under construction." You can see tools on the counter waiting to finish the job.

5. Kids. Damon doing art, the girls doing something with books outside.


6. Pets. Jeff's lizard, a uromastyx. He has four of them.

7. Place you want to visit. Santorini, Greece. Someday.

8. Fridge/Freezer "Pretty dang exciting."

9. Favorite Room. I guess that would have to be our bedroom because the kids aren't in there very often. We love having a king bed, but it's too firm for me. I'm looking for a twin size memory foam for my side.

10. Favorite Shoe. These are several years old, but so comfy. And apparently greasy.

11. Self Portrait. Lovely.

I tag anyone who wants to do this. I don't blame you if you pass.
3. Toilet in our bathroom. The toilet in the other bathroom is new and has been installed, but is still waiting on a hose attachment before it is usable. It's sure fun sharing one bathroom! Moments before taking this pic (before the tag), I fished about 30 "kid wipes" out of the toilet (you can see one on the counter). I'm still wondering how that happened.

4. Laundry Room, which is also the bathroom that is "under construction." You can see tools on the counter waiting to finish the job.

5. Kids. Damon doing art, the girls doing something with books outside.


6. Pets. Jeff's lizard, a uromastyx. He has four of them.

7. Place you want to visit. Santorini, Greece. Someday.

8. Fridge/Freezer "Pretty dang exciting."

9. Favorite Room. I guess that would have to be our bedroom because the kids aren't in there very often. We love having a king bed, but it's too firm for me. I'm looking for a twin size memory foam for my side.

10. Favorite Shoe. These are several years old, but so comfy. And apparently greasy.

11. Self Portrait. Lovely.

3 comments:
That is impressive Krystal! Everything is spotless! I on the other hand would be a little worried about the toilet and closet situation at our house!! I love your favorite shoe and was laughing so hard when you said they were greasy! This was a fun post to read!
Greece would be awesome to visit...someday right?
Your house looks good! After living in such a small space for 4.5 years, we have SO much clutter. We are going to have to put our new baby on the roof because we are so out of room.
I love your vacation choice--I second that!
Post a Comment