We staged a small photo shoot for Carter to try to capture the "just born" look. We quickly learned that we had no idea what we were doing. And the first time we tried, Carter was awake and didn't much enjoy curling up on a pile of towels mostly nude. That being said, I think we still got a few cute shots. I especially love the last one with the small smile on his lips.


9 comments:
ooh, ooh! I want to take his pictures! If only we were closer.
So darling! I love them!
so adorable he is!!!!
the middle one is so sweet too. His arm is casually resting on his belly, he has sweet little wrinkles on his forehead, pouty lips and knowing eyes. Perfect. Love the pictures, you guys did beautifully!
I love all the wrinkles. You know what that means!! He's going to have a lot of kids...or is it just the wrinkles on girls foreheads that count the number of kids they will have? He's a keeper!!
Oh! adorable handsome.
SO CUTE!!! Those turned out great!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Congrats!! He is so adorable!! I LOVE the newborn stage!
Love reading about your first week. I feel the same way as you do with the more painful uterine contractions and the adjustment of breastfeeding.
Post a Comment