You can see the condo here. The hot tub was on the second deck on the other side of the condo. I wish we had a clip of it. It basically filled the entire (small) second deck.
Also, I must mention the steam shower in the bathroom in the hall. That was heaven for me. I would turn it on to about 95 and sit and breathe in the warm air. It was so refreshing!
The kids are begging to go back. I don't even want to know how much it would have cost us if we had to pay for it. So we tell them to just be grateful we got to go once!
WOW! Can I repeat myself- WOW! You forgot to mention and gorgeous and elegant it was inside! I would have loved it! ;) And the view! Oh my word! What a great place to stay. Glad we got a video tour. Thank you Jeffrey.
2 comments:
WOW! Can I repeat myself- WOW! You forgot to mention and gorgeous and elegant it was inside! I would have loved it! ;) And the view! Oh my word! What a great place to stay. Glad we got a video tour. Thank you Jeffrey.
very very nice!!!! its great to have a trade i tell ya!!
Post a Comment