1. I took the 3 older kidlets to see Camp Rock at the Scera (two of my cousins were in it). Kyla was a little bored and kept asking to play my phone (I said no), but the other two were mesmerized. I still feel like Damon will end up in musical theater. We'll see...
2. Jeff and Damon went to SLC one day and came back with 2,000 lbs of rubber playground mulch to go around the trampoline. That was fun. Damon wasted no time introducing Tara's kids to the joys of burying each other in it.
3. Damon finished playing baseball. He's a good little hitter and a terrible little fielder. Cute in those baseball pants, though.
4. Jeff, Damon and Kyla went fishing one morning (Allie was too tired to get up. Obviously a teenager at 6 years old), and came home with this whopper. We estimated it weighed 8 lbs! Allie and Kyla (who looks like she has been fishing all morning) kept daring each other to touch the eyeballs. It was quite comical. And we commented that the fish was nearly the size of McKay!
2 comments:
holy FISH!
so does that rubber mulch stay put? or is it constantly being spread thin?
Looks like you guys have had quite the summer! I love all the gardening--Kyle has completely done all of ours and I couldn't be happier! ;)
Post a Comment