"Rule #1: You love me. Rule #2: I....love....lipgloss."
She also loves blowdryers.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You should go onto my friend Janice's blog. her little girl has the same thing...just a little different but you'll get a kick out of it! Go on my links to janice and Greg...or greg and janice I can't remember which one...scroll down to Morgan Monday, you'll know when you get there!
Allie is so funny! She is such a cute girl. I can't believe how big she is now. I love all of the stories you have about your kids! We sure miss you guys!
5 comments:
You should go onto my friend Janice's blog. her little girl has the same thing...just a little different but you'll get a kick out of it! Go on my links to janice and Greg...or greg and janice I can't remember which one...scroll down to Morgan Monday, you'll know when you get there!
I Love those pictures. What a doll!
Amber
wow she is looking so big!!
Allie is so funny! She is such a cute girl. I can't believe how big she is now. I love all of the stories you have about your kids! We sure miss you guys!
Rule #3 - I am stinking cute too!
Post a Comment