Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tara, this is for you!

Let's make something clear: Damon may look just like Jeff, but he is a totally different person. Jeff loves sports and all things manly. Damon loves dancing and all things girlie. He spends all his time with his mom, two sisters, and 10-year old neighbor girl next door. Honestly, what do you expect? He has recently shared with us his love of dance, and, against Jeff's wishes, I tend to encourage him. When he put these new jammies on last night, I told him they looked like gymnastic pants, but he insisted they were dance pants. Then he proceeded to show me his moves (in my defense, I didn't know they were going to be so tight).



Of course Allie had to get into the act by showing the moves she picked up at the ward talent show a couple of weeks ago. The best part, though, is what Damon is doing in the background. Enjoy!

13 comments:

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

hahahahah i love the little booty shake!! and he can do the splits!! yep sorry jeff, he is an Eric!! but what you said he only is around Girls 24-7 same as Eric! he will grow up to be a great missionary!

Lindsay said...

That was hilarious! I love Damon's little booty shake! He and Ally have some "sweet moves".

Lisha said...

Yes, great dancing! My favorite was the splits, head flips and booty shake. He's quite the dancer!:)

april said...

(April) Oh man Krystal! I laughed 'til I cried! Seriously, I've got tears on my cheeks! I've never seen anything like this! What a show, and he's got talent!

Greg and Tammy said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Greg and I were seriously laughing SO hard at Damo's dancing. Hysterical. We know Jeff has always been a little worried... :) Looks like you need to find him a little boy ballet class.

Holly Woolsey said...

haha! So cute! I loved watching him in the background!

Robin said...

I am in pain from laughing so hard. For a second I thought I was watching in fast forward mode. The question is which one of his gal pals taught him those moves??

BBC said...

that was HI-LA-RI-OUS! my husband laughed forever after seeing that video... however, he did want me to tell you, to tell your husband, "i feel for you dude". damon is awesome! i think he has some really nice dance moves if you ask me!!! :)

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!! Do not show this to Jeff... I will not say a word, Promise! Too cute!

Brian Adair Fam said...

Very impressive!! :0) Love the booty shake and splits. Was that a cheer he was doing in the background? Hilarious!!

Britain said...

Oh Krystal, that was too hilarious. You will have to check out my post Funky White Boy. Damon and Ryan could seriously get together and do a show sometime. You have got some awesome kids.

Patti said...

I don't know how you hold the camera still! I would be laughing so hard! I loved the booty shake.

Holly Wilcox said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is so entertaining! Where did he pick up all those moves? The booty shake- I love it. The volume is off and Elanor is playing a Dora game that has this fast Caribbean beat music that matches his dancing and makes it even funnier to me.