Here's all the crew that was here to send him off.
And finally the obligatory MTC sign before he got dropped off. I wasn't in St. George for those good-byes (I heard they were tearful), but we were all excited for him. He's going to be such a great missionary and I can't wait to experience it with him through letters and email!
Let's hope that I am the one who looks the most different when he gets back. I'm sure he loves how my belly is nestled right up next to him.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
MTC
We had a nice storm on Friday night that finally cleared the air. Jeff made the comment, "this is a pretty place to live when the air is clear." The shoveling of the driveway isn't so much fun, and although I have only been called upon to help once or twice, I don't much like it.
Yesterday, my brother Jonny went into the MTC. It was fun to have my family here, if only for less than a day. His morning was packed with visiting the DMV, last second packing, a quick haircut and a little tennis with his "baby," Roger Federer. Damon was at school, but we took a picture of him with the girls so we can compare when he gets back in two years and see who has changed the most.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't wait to see baby boy Trapnell. You look so good and little. Your boy may feel like he is moving tons and totally active. There were times Beckham felt that way, but I think it's because he didn't have much room.
That looks like a lot of fun. You look really got as you make it to the home stretch! Good luck with the last couple o fweeks.
Boo. Sadness. But excitement too. He looks good. Wish I could have been there to see him off too. What's the latest on baby boy?
I think you're just trying to help your bro out and give him a place to rest his arm. What a sweet sister. Crazy to think this was the kid who was running around with your "split" brother (or was he the split boy?) in THE PIT not sooooo long ago!
You look amazing Krystal! I love the picture of you showing your bare baby belly! ADORABLE! You make me baby hungry! I loved all your pics and good luck to your brother on his mission! That is awesome!
Who knows Krystal - you could look exactly the same in two years! Ready to deliver baby #5!
Post a Comment