Our league, "That Was Tricky." Here were the standings after round 1:
1. Heddabee (Heather) 24
2. KyKy 23
3. El Guapo (Jeff) 22
3. Alofafino woop woop (Tara) 22
3. wayne 22
4. Father Esplin 21
5. Da Monsta! (Damon) 20
5. Allie-a-babwa 20
5. Tortilla Legs (Krystal) 20
Yes, I was getting beaten by everyone, and only tied with my kids.
Round 2:
1. Heddabee 50
2. KyKy 41
3.Father Esplin 39
4. ElGuapo 38
4. Alofafino woop woop 38
4. wayne 38
5. Tortilla Legs 36
6. Da Monsta! 30
6. Allie-a-babwa 30
That's right, I am now beating two of my three kids. Woot woot!
5 comments:
i'm so glad carter is doing better, what an awful exhausting thing to go through for all of you. thanks for posting the laundry detergent recipe, i will def try it out.
I forgot to make my pics, but as I have been watching all the games, I would have picked everyone of those winners,in the first round, 2nd round, I would have picked BYU and Kansas, so I would be in last place by now probably anyway.!! GO KY KY!
So, this is totally off the March madness subject, but little Carter is SO cute!! Thank goodness for blogs so I can see the updates! He looks a lot different than your other babies, is it just me? But oh so cute, just like the others! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Thanks for a little extra taste of the glory. That's right people. Be proud of me. I'm in 1st place.
And you should all know, Krystal has never finished in less than 4th place, in all the years we've done this. She's won HOW many times? That's why she has a good sense of humor about this.
Post a Comment