Now, most of you are aware of how much Damon has loved space. He has said that he wants to go to space when he gets older (as long as we go with him), but he was a little scared of what he saw there. He still loves space, but he got a little freaked out when he thought we were actually going to blast off. Allie was fine until we met the "astronaut," and then she got scared.
Yes, that was the last time I wore those overalls. They used to be so comfortable (albeit quite the fashion statement), but I realized that was the end of the road for them. I'm sure no one is going to miss them but me.
This one is kind of dark, but I liked it anyway.
For those of you who may be contemplating a trip to Florida (and I hope there are some of you), KSC is probably something you could put halfway down your list of things to do. It was fun, like I said, but I don't think it was worth the money. I don't think Disney World is worth the money, either, but I would put that higher on the list of things to do in Florida. But how could we not go? Damon may not want to be an astronaut anymore, but he is already asking to go back and that is really all that matters, right?
p.s. The picture on the left of Damon and Allie is from this trip. Damon was helping her see one of the launch sites. It wasn't staged, although we had to make them hold the pose longer than they normally would have.
1 comment:
Those are fun family pictures. Especially the one of Damon and Allie. Oh, and wow, that thing is HUGE! I already forgot what it's called...the boosters?
Post a Comment