Two more I wanted to remember.
"I can't leave my Easter eggs outside, because the bad guys might take them."
"Bad guys only want to take things that cost a lot of money."
"Easter eggs don't cost a lot of money?"
--Damon and me, discussing what robbers are really after.
"Crash, fire," Allie says, only partially awake.
"There's no fire in the house, honey." I am trying to calm her as quickly as possible so I can get back in bed. It is, after all, 1 a.m.
"No, scary crash fire." Allie refuses to believe me and continues to whine about the dream she had with a scary fire.
"The fire is in Georgia, Allie," Damon pipes up from his bed.
"Okay." Satisfied with this explanation, Allie goes back to sleep.
2 comments:
Too funny, I love these quotes.
It is great that you are documenting these funny moments. I love hearing them too.
Post a Comment