So, here is another survey. I'm sure you're all dying to read it, but I am looking for an excuse to ignore my kids right now until I can deal with them (a little more calmly).
1. COMICS OR NOVELS? Novels
2. NEAT OR SLOB? I would say a little of both. I like for things to be clean and orderly but sometimes it is just too much work and so I decide that I can live with it instead of stressing about it. It's not worth the fight.
5. CHOCOLATE OR PEANUT BUTTER? Both, preferrably together, as in the perfect Reese's Egg at Easter
7. COLD OR HOT? I'll take hot as long as it's hot and dry. Humidity in Florida has caused me to put that disclaimer on that.
8. TALK OR SLEEP? I'd say sleep--I've never been one for a lot of talk, but I love to write and vent that way.
15. BEING TOLD YOU'RE LOVED, HAVING TIME SPENT WITH YOU, GETTING A PRESENT, HAVING SOMETHING DONE FOR YOU, BEING TOUCHED.WHICH DESCRIBES YOUR GREATEST NEED? That's a tough one. Out of those choices, I would say having something done for you. It's usually the hardest to accept but so nice.
16. WHICH IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SEASON? Winter. I'm not particularly looking forward to snow and gray skies for months at a time once we settle in Utah.
18. DO YOU LIKE YOUR PHOTO BEING TAKEN? Definitely not.
20. HAVE YOU EVER BLABBED A SECRET WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T? I think I was the one to spill the beans about a friend being pregnant, but in my defense, she hadn't asked me not to say anything, so I don't think it was blabbing.
22. WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE MOST INTERESTING LIFE IN YOUR SOCIAL(blog) GROUP? It depends on the day. I love blogging and I wish more of my friends took advantage of it.
25. DO YOU EVER FANTASIZE ABOUT HAVING A DIFFERENT LIFE? Not a different life, just a different stage in life. Like one where I don't have to lock every door in the house besides Allie's bedroom. Also, about when I will be able to roll over in bed without pulling a muscle.
26. HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO START YOUR LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN? Huh. I don't think I would say start all over, but we have had to make new starts when we weren't necessarily expecting to--moving to Ohio (Jeff had me convinced we were going to Kentucky), losing a baby, moving to Florida (I didn't think there was any way he would specialize)...
27. WHAT ARE THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A RELATIONSHIP? Commitment is #1. I'd say love is #2. I'll go with compatibility #3.
26. WORDS, TONE AND DELIVERY, OR BODY LANGUAGE: WHICH DO YOU ABSORB FIRST? WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT? Tone. You can never portray sarcasm in an email (at least not in the same way) and that should tell you something.
30. ARE YOU A GOOD COMMUNICATOR? Verbally, no. I never have been. I would rather keep things inside until I get over them than bring them up. But I think I am a good written communicator, so at least I'm not a total failure in that area.
31. DO YOU THINK YOU TALK TOO MUCH? No. I definitely wish I were more assertive and friendly, but I really make people work to get to know me. Sad, but true.
32. CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? For me, the truth is far better than worrying about what might happen. I think that's the way it is for most people who have anxiety--when soemthing bad actually happens, you're amazed at how you can deal with it. But when you're only worried about something bad happening, it can control your life.
33. HOW OFTEN DO YOU CRY? I'm not on a regular crying schedule, so that's hard to say. Far more often when I'm pregnant, for sure.
36. WHAT SOUND ANNOYS YOU THE MOST? Damon and/or Allie whining.
44. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SINGLE, DATING, ENGAGED, OR MARRIED? Married for sure. It's so nice to know that someone will love you and be with you through everything you will ever go through.
47. SIGNIFICANCE, SELF-WORTH, OR SECURITY. WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? Self-worth, but the other two are really important, too.
48. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERHERO POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'd love to be able to fly, but I really will have to go with an extra set of arms (Go Gadget, Go!)
50. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE A GOOD DRIVER? Yes, for the most part. I'm not counting the time I drove the car into the house in Ohio, because I think I was temporarily out of my mind.
52. WHY DO YOU GO TO WORK: I don't and I hope I never have to again (that's what Jeff promised me when I got my last job at Maid Brigade so we could get residency in Ohio).
53. WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER? WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT? I really didn't have anything I was passionate about (is that why I majored in Elementary Ed?), but I loved creative writing with Mrs. Jacobsen. I wish I would've done more in college. I also loved my ASL class at BYU.
54. WHO'S SURVEY ANSWERS WOULD YOU MOST WANT TO SEE? Everyone who hasn't filled this out yet, so I tag you if you are reading this!
1 comment:
I think you're one of the best secret-keepers I know. And I am craving a Reeses Egg now that you mention it...it is the perfect blend. I'm stopping at the store on my way home from work. I bet the eggs are long gone. Might have to settle for something else...Twix PB are pretty good.
Post a Comment