The other night we got to watch Greg and Noel's little boy, Tyson. He was supposed to sleep the whole time, but he didn't want to miss out on all the fun with the cousins. Here is a shot of him with the girls. Doesn't Allie look thrilled to have him here?
Damon wanted to hold him, but was a little surprised at how heavy he was compared to Kyla. It didn't stop him, however.
Tyson is the Trapnell family's miracle baby (the product of a third attempt at in-vitro for Greg and Noel) and we think he was worth the wait (and "weight." He is four and half months old and pushing 20 pounds!). How can you not love that smile? Even though this isn't the best shot of Kyla, I had to post it because it's just too cute of Tyson.
2 comments:
Oh, what a cutie he is!!
Krystal.. I am soo sorry he didn't sleep for you guys, but I think you are right--He didn't want to miss out on all of the fun. Thanks again for watching him, Auntie!
Post a Comment