Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Because Heather asked...

So, Heather wanted to see a picture of me just before having the baby. Now that that is behind me, I guess I will oblige. This was two weeks before giving birth, but I didn't really gain any weight the last two weeks, so I am confident in saying that this is as big as I got. If you are wondering, it was 40 inches around the biggest part. Wow!





And here is a cute one of Allie and me in the hospital. I cut my hair a couple weeks ago, if you are wondering. I was tired of asking Damon to stop playing with it and I thought it might be better if it were shorter. There hasn't been a big difference.










I also realized that I didn't have any pictures of me with Kyla (besides the ones from the hospital when she was just born), so I had Kimmy take a few yesterday. Here is one of those.



And here is one of Kimmy with the kids. What would we have done without her? She babysat a lot, she would get up with the kids in the morning and get them breakfast if I was tired (which, of course, I always was) and would do Allie's hair every day. Not to mention she kept Damon entertained, which is a full time job. She was a huge help and it was well worth the money we spent to fly her out here. We miss you already, Kimmy!




And I can't leave my mom out. She left yesterday (with Kimmy) and now I'm on my own with three kids. When will I be ready to leave the house? That remains to be seen. I just know that Damon shed a few tears yesterday on the way home from the airport (although I don't know which one of us cried more) and we can't wait to see them again!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Thank you for the pictures, they are awesome! That haircut is GREAT on you, it looks SO good. That is a way funny quote by Allie too.