Monday, June 04, 2007

Video


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Well, you know that none of the pictures I have posted look that much like baby Kyla so here is a video clip so you can see what she actually looks like. We all think she has my sister, Heather's, eyes. I know it's not much, but this is definitely the most like what she looks like, so enjoy.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And here is a video of Allie singing "I am a Child of God." Don't mind the fact that she's sitting on the toilet. I just couldn't resist. Her falsetto is especially nice.

6 comments:

Heather B said...

Oh my GOSH Krystal, those are the greatest video clips. I know Kyla is just laying there, but seriously, she looks so interested in what her siblings are doing...was she looking at them?? She is sooo beautiful and adorable and I wish I could hold her. I hope her eyes turn out as beautiful as mine. Just kidding-- I didn't like my eyes until I met Samuel and he liked them so much. And Allie, that clip is just too cute, seriously, I was dying, it was adorable, and yes, her falsetto was wonderful. I love her cute hairdos in the pictures and stuff, thanks Aunt Kimmy!

Cassie L. said...

OH...she is HILARIOUS! Wow! And soooo sweet.

Laurie said...

She is a doll. Congratulations. I am glad that things went well for you and that you have some family to help out. How do you post the videos on there. That is so great. I can't get the sound to work and I am not sure if that is just my computer or what. I am bummed I didn't get to hear Allie sing. Good luck with 3 and congrats again.

Heather B said...

P.S. I just watched the clips again, and wow, some of Allie's expressions...they look JUST like some pictures of you from your scrapbook. I've never seen the resemblance so much!! Yay!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

wow i can totally tell kyla has gained some weight, she looks a little more filled out then in the pics. and Allie is the bomb!! that is way cute, make sure u save that!

her voice is like yours when you said...she will burn in the big fire!!

Heather B said...

Tara, you have such a good memory...