Here's one of her that I liked, even though she's not quite as chubby as this makes her look. She smiled a few times at me, as if to say that she wasn't totally against the impromptu photo shoot, and I managed to catch this half-smile.
She's actually still pretty skinny, as you can see in this wonderful crying shot.
Here is one of her asleep in her carseat. I recommend the Kiddopotamus headrest--it has been great and her head rarely falls over. It's a little pricier than the regular headrests, but it's worth it. We also take it out at home and put it in the swing so she can be snuggled in there, too. She doesn't sleep great in her carseat, unlike a lot of babies I know who always sacked out in there, but she does alright. Usually she'll cry a little in the car but nothing too out of control.
So, that's it for today. Kyla has a poopie diaper and is patiently waiting for me to come change her. One last thing. Damon and Allie are annoying sometimes with how much they love her, but how can it not be good for someone to hear things like, "Kyla! You're a beauty!" everyday?
2 comments:
Oh, cute, does Damon call her a beauty?? She looks so cute in her little outfits (and accesories). She already looks so different, you're right, they do change fast! I'll have to look into that headrest...how fast do they grow out of those?
Krystal, she is so cute. I don't remember Jaxan being that small. Pictures tell me otherwise, but wow it's hard to think that was only 16 months ago. Your family is beautiful and I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment