Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Damon singing

So, last night at FHE we had Damon sing a few of his preschool songs for the camera. I was a little nervous when he started preschool at a Baptist church at the beginning of the year, but it was a good experience for him, and therefore, for me. This is him singing "I Am A Promise," which was one of their graduation songs.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
At graduation, there was a giant screen on which they showed the graduation pictures of all the kids, along with what they want to be when they grow up. Damon's said, "When I grow up I want to check out food." Yes, he has aspirations of working at the grocery store. Also, a word about his hair in the video clip--he combed it himself before FHE and thought he looked great. We cut it today so it's not so long, but in case you were wondering about his slicked look, that's the explanation. He asked, "Do I look like someone stepped on my head?"

4 comments:

Heather B said...

That was cute, he's such a good singer, and I loved the hand motions and stuff. Love the hair comment he made. :)

Sarah said...

Darling! I can't believe how good he is...must be in the genes. Taylor loved it too. I think we should start making their wedding arrangements now.

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

Good job Damon!! Love you buddy!!

Lindsay said...

That was adorable! He should be on Broadway!