Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kyla and Bexley

So, my friend Stephanie borrowed an idea from a friend of hers where she posted pictures of her son at one week and one month posing by the same stuffed animal so you could see how much he had changed. I love the idea and I am going to borrow it too. The first picture is of Kyla (and Allie's beloved Baby Bexley) at one week old.

The next is at one month old, just a couple of days ago.


There isn't as much difference as I thought there would be (besides the obvious lack of a belly button stump in the second one). She has gained almost two pounds since the first photo, but, lucky girl, seems to hide it very well. I hope that is a trait she carries with her throughout her life.

Okay, I have much more to say, but I will save it for later. I just wanted to get this post up.

No comments: