Friday, November 09, 2007

Catch Up

I have found that I often ask questions that beg for answers and then never give any validation. Sorry for that. Here is a quick recap of the questions I have asked previously, along with my generous awarding of points.

First--No one responded to the question "Whose favorite color is light tan?" I'm going to give you a second shot at it, because I don't think it's that hard.

Second--Congrats to Heather and Tara for getting all the questions about Jeff right, but a great big WOW to Tricia and Dave for getting all but the last one (it was a Key Lime Pie). So, nice job. 10 points apiece.

Third--Damon's homework said, "How to brush my teeth. First, you get a toothbrush and toothpaste. Then put toothpaste on. Next put it in your mouth. Then put the lid on. Last put them away." I guess the part about actually brushing the teeth and gums isn't quite as important. Ten points to Kim for getting it all.

Fourth--Yes, George eats the eclair from the trash on Seinfeld. Ten points apiece to Lara and Patti for knowing that, with a 100 point bonus for Patti's quote. Great work ladies!

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Encarnacion's favorite color is light tan! (and probably nacho's too, since all Her favorites are HIS favorites too!) haha

lisa h. said...

i did always like the light tan m&m's, but i don't think they make them anymore