I came across this and thought it was pretty fun. Try it out.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)-Lacey Sienna
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)-Oreo Oreo
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three (or four) letters of your last name)-K-Trap
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)-Blue Penguin
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-Karen Beaver (dirty...)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)-TraKr (that is pretty cool).
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)-The Green Sprite (not bad) 8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)-Bama Donald
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)-Lucky Snickers (again, a little dirty...)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )-Melinda Reber
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)-Whitmer Washington
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)-Summer Rose
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)-Apple Shorty
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)-Chex Pine
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)- The Watching TV Sun Tour, or for the less lazy, The Playing Basketball Sun Tour
4 comments:
That was fun to read. Sincerely, your sister, Ann Beaver.
:)
Where did you go to school for 5th grade? East Elementary? Do you happen to know Whitmer's first name? I teach with a Ron Whitmer who teaches 5th grade and he's been there awhile...just curious if there is a connection.
I am going to have to try this...
Ok, not only do I LOVE this...but I am totally stealing it for my blog!
--Stella Symphony
Post a Comment