Well, it's been a few days, and I haven't been blogging much in my old age (28 is getting dangerously close to 30...). I don't have any pictures of my birthday activities, but it was really fun, so thank you to those of you who called, sent a card, stopped by for a visit or even ate ice cream in my honor (that was good one, Sarah. I'll make sure I eat ice cream for your b-day, too). Jeff took me to the mall and watched the kids at the playground while I tried on jeans (one pair from the GAP an one pair from Aeropostale, so it was successful!), then took us all out for a late dinner. Damon told me he wanted to get me some earrings, a bracelet and a necklace, but he didn't have enough money. It was a nice thought. Allie claimed she got me ice cream (she was with me at the grocery store earlier that morning when I bought the ice cream, so I guess that counts). It was a fun day and now we can get down to all the good eating of Thanksgiving!
Here are a couple of pics for this morning. Don't you just love clean little girls straight from the tub?
Especially this girl, who I still just can't get enough of.

Allie also took a few minutes out of her day to go outside where it's "freezing" (57 degrees, according to Yahoo) to draw with chalk. She was worried about the crack in the driveway. I was focused on another crack.

Jeff's parents and sister are in town for Thanksgiving and we are heading to Sea World tomorrow. We can't seem to get enough of that place. It should be a fun week!
5 comments:
I'll bet she has a black belt in karate . . . and probably a pair of tickets to the Ice Capades. Enjoy your company and happy belated birthday!
there are some pretty girls in your family.
I was crackin up at what your husband said about "wanting" to get you something...I have one very similar.
What an adorable post! I can't get enough of little Kyla either! She's SUCH A DOLL!
You guys have fun at Sea World!
How cute is that crack?!? That is so cute! Have a great Thanksgiving!
The crack picture is priceless. I was jealous of you all at Sea World. Hope Shamu plashed you like crazy this time.
Post a Comment