Thanks for the laugh. That was really funny.
That hits all to close to home for me Krystal. Maybe that is why I find it quite amusing. What a sweet Husband you have to share that with you.
Funny! Jeff must have "business" on his mind, being far away and all!! What's he doing in AZ?
That is way funny and sadly I can relate. Something about the singer though trying to talk all sexy realy creeps me out! :)
and I swear I know how to spell "really".
I have seen that before but it was still hilarious! Thanks for sharing
i loved sorting the recycling part...cause it's important too!
I think I need to check out utube more. The one on my blog a friend sent to me. There is the greatest stuff on there!
This one is funny, but go look up "The Humans are Dead". Love it!
I laughed so hard I was crying! Everyone should make tripping over their own shoes with jeans on a dance.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Thanks for the laugh. That was really funny.
That hits all to close to home for me Krystal. Maybe that is why I find it quite amusing. What a sweet Husband you have to share that with you.
Funny! Jeff must have "business" on his mind, being far away and all!! What's he doing in AZ?
That is way funny and sadly I can relate. Something about the singer though trying to talk all sexy realy creeps me out! :)
and I swear I know how to spell "really".
I have seen that before but it was still hilarious! Thanks for sharing
i loved sorting the recycling part...cause it's important too!
I think I need to check out utube more. The one on my blog a friend sent to me. There is the greatest stuff on there!
This one is funny, but go look up "The Humans are Dead". Love it!
I laughed so hard I was crying! Everyone should make tripping over their own shoes with jeans on a dance.
Post a Comment