Here are a couple family pictures to enjoy. This one is from about a month ago and believe me, I can’t squeeze myself into those pants any more.
This one is from a couple weeks ago at St. Augustine. My mom said she wasn’t crazy about my cleavage but that makes one of us. I have such a small chest most of the time that I don’t have any problem flaunting my pregnancy-induced goods.
Also, one more quote from Damon because he said it while I was sitting here.“That’s my mom’s breast thing,” to his friend, Dalton, after finding my bra on the back of the door.
P.S. Bummer of a game last night–we are generally so agitated to being bested by the Gators that our indifference toward them has blossomed into a bitter dislike (near to “unadulterated loathing”). That’s a mouthful, I know, but it’s much better than saying, “I hate the Gators!!”
No comments:
Post a Comment