Well, I've been meaning to make the switch back for a while now (ever since Blogger offered private blogs) and I decided to do it now. Hopefully this will make things easier for a lot of you, since I know you already have google accounts and are on blogger already. For those of you who are still with me, wow, I am impressed. I would post even if I knew no one was reading but me, but it's MUCH more fun knowing that there are other people who are reading along, too, and I like that you are a part of my life. THANKS!!
2 comments:
And we love being a part of your life too. Welcome back!
AMEN TO NO POTTY TRAINING in your last entry. Kaori says it too! She is 3 almost 3 1/2 and she has no desire. I'm actually thinking I'll do Rori and Kaori together. But Rori is scared of the toilet at this point....so I just say hmmmm diapers are great.
Post a Comment