So...no baby yet. I am basically where I was last week (dilated to 4, 50% effaced), but the good news is that she should be here tomorrow. My blood pressure is creeping up and my doctor decided it was borderline reason to induce so as long as the hospital isn't too busy tomorrow morning, we should be good to go. Yay! Three cheers for an epidural and no rushing to the hospital in the middle of the night (as long as she cooperates). I will try to have someone post the details when she gets here (want to volunteer, Heather?), but for now I am going to enjoy my last night large and in charge.
3 comments:
Yes Large and in Charge, I would love to do the honors. That means I'll get all the news ASAP. I already assigned Kimmy to that. Yay!!! May 24th, GREAT birthday.
aahhhhhh...the epidural!! Go get yourself one and enjoy!! And then get a picture of that little one asap!
Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment