Thursday, September 06, 2007

10 Miles

For a while now I have been trying to ride 10 miles on the exercise bike in twenty minutes. I knew it was possible, because I could do it in 23 minutes, but I also knew that I'd have to average 30 mph the whole time, and I wasn't sure my thunder thighs could take that kind of workout. It turns out that they can. I made it! I had to go about 40 mph the last two minutes, and my heart was really pumping, but I did it. I wonder how many more times I'll have to do it before the cottage cheese on my legs starts disappearing...

p.s. Do you like how I left the flower in my Avatar's hair, even with the ponytail and sweatband?

3 comments:

Heather B said...

Wow, Awesome job!! And yes, I love the avatar.

Anonymous said...

Hey...we made a blogspot for our kids. We made it private so as not to get weirdos. Will you send me your email again so I can invite you! one2manydiapers@hotmail.com thanks....and kudos for the exercise!

Morgan said...

That is really great! Good job.

I have had the major itch to start riding, but I don't have a bike. I am not yet convinced that it is something that I will always want to do, so I don't want to spend the money on a bike only to experiment.