Ernest P. Worrell, even though he always seemed to make Heather cry (we knew you were faking, Heather!)


Hilary Clinton. I would hate trying to defend my belief that being a stay-at-home mom is the best thing I could do for my kids (wasn't she known to say, "What should I do, stay home and bake cookies?" Um, what's wrong with that?).
Mike Tyson. Thanks to Jeff for helping me come up with this one. I don't think there is anyone more unstable than he is. I'm afraid he'd want to "eat my children."

Former Senator Larry Craig. Regardless of what he was planning on doing in that bathroom, I wouldn't feel comfortable being stuck with him, and I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable with him if Jeff were there.
Howard Stern. Not Anna Nicole's lover. The other one. No further explanation needed?
Gilbert Gottfried. I will always think of him as Iago from Aladdin. And not with any degree of fondness. I'm just glad I haven't had to hear his annoying voice much lately.

Donald Trump. Is there a more arrogant man on the planet? There definitely aren't any with worse hair.
Jeff, who broke Zack and Kelly up on Saved by the Bell. His name is actually Patrick Muldoon, but I don't dislike Patrick. Just Jeff. I still wouldn't want to watch that episode.

Allie when she hasn't had a nap, or is throwing a tantrum. I'm sure you all would agree...
Who would be in your Ten?
9 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you admit to even liking Saved by the Bell let alone being mad at a character. Jason always teases me about getting involved. :)I loved saved by the bell and other "bubble gum" shows. I also love that my daughter is old enough to enjoy the new bubble gum movies, shows and music!
LOVED the list. I agree with you about them all (except Jeff--He's cute!). Mikey especially--oooh scary.
Oh, and Howard Stern. I need to add him to my list. What a sick/dark man.
good list ~ funny.
I don't remember hating Jeff though ... but I hated when they grew up & tried the college years ... that is when I kept to re-runs.
That is great!! I may have to think about this for a while to narrow it down. There are plenty of people I wouldn't want to be stuck with.
You know who else I'd add--OJ Simpson. Talk about a waste of air.
That was a great list. I agree with every single person! I need to give it some thought and make mine!
Good list, I'll have to think on mine.
saved by the bell, that was my fav!!
Post a Comment