I have more to write about later, but I wanted to post a few pics while I have a second. Damon and Allie have gotten to be pretty good about bedtime. There have been struggles in the past, but I think we have all figured it out and bedtime is no longer a sad time for everyone in the family. Last night I went in to turn off the music and found this:

Damon told me this morning that he wanted Allie to sleep with him, and it appears that he didn't mind being forced to the very edge of his bed. I moved her back to her bed, knowing how uncomfortable it is to sleep with her constant squirming; Damon would have been pushed out of bed at some point during the night. This was the first time we had encountered them sharing a bed (and a pillow!), but not the first time they have wanted to sleep together.
This pic is from July, when the kids decided to sleep on the floor. I don't know what prompted this "campout," but it's fun to see them having fun together.

Kyla is four months old today. Wow. She is still the most fun thing in my life. These are her four month "diaper shots." The first one is her imitation of the Michael Jackson crotch grab. She's still working on the "OWW!" that goes along with it. Notice Allie's hand on the side. She was generously allowing me to put Bexley in the picture, but she didn't want to be too far away from her baby.

This one just makes me laugh. Her eyes disappear into those chubby cheeks when she smiles like this. But it doesn't stop her from showing us her big cheesy grin often. I love this girl!
5 comments:
So cute! Shannon has the same disappearing eye problem, if you can call it that. I think it's adorable!
Hey...it's your sis this time. I just realized that Kyla and Kalia were both born on the 24th! That's easy to remember. Cute pictures of the kids, how fun to see them playing together and enjoying each other. I wish I could come out when mom, dad, and kimmy come out.
So cute! I can't wait for Aubrey and Kason to be better friends like that.
that smile is too cute!!
That is such a great picture! You sure have cute kids!
Post a Comment