Friday, September 21, 2007

More Quotes

Two from Damon:

1. Damon, sitting in the back of the van: "A snake has a pattern of red, blue, green. What's that in the alphabet?"
Jeff, confused:"Uh, R, B, G?"
Damon: "No, like ABC, 123, what is it?"
Jeff, still very confused about what Damon was getting at: "I don't know."
Damon, very serious: "Dad, you need to go back to Kindergarten."

2. On the way to the bus stop this morning, Damon noticed the huge puddles of water on either side of the street. "I wish I was Survivorman," he said, pointing to one puddle. "I would drink that water."

And one from Allie:
We were talking about her brother, Chance, that lives in Heaven with Jesus. I asked her if she knew his name. Thinking I was talking about Jesus, she said, "Jesus Karen Trapnell."

6 comments:

Lisha said...

That's really neat that you write down your kid's quotes like that. I should be better at that. It really shows their own little personalities. I hope this isn't too personal, but who is Chance? Do you have a baby in heaven?

The Leggs said...

I love these.

Heather B said...

Krystal, these are so funny, I want to just tell them to everyone.

Jason and Kate said...

lol

Holly Woolsey said...

How funny! I love what little kids say. It's fun to see a glimpse of the things they think about!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! Never a dull moment with those JTrapnell kids!