Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Allie's Defiance

Allie has had a rough day. I'm not exactly sure why, but she decided that she didn't want to cooperate today. This was this morning. I'm not sure what she was refusing to do, but she told me five times this morning, "You not very nice. I'm not talking to you."



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

This was a few minutes ago. She has yet to clean up the tub toys from her bath this morning. I told her she could come out of the bathroom when they were cleaned up. After trying, "it's too hard for me," she decided to scream. Unfortunately (or fortunately for those of you watching), she stopped screaming when I grabbed the camera. This is her trying to get her emotions under control, yet still refusing to clean up the toys. I love how she picks one up off the ground, but instead of putting it away, puts it on her finger. You'd think she was sleep deprived, but she actually took a nap today. She is just exerting her independence. I love two year olds...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


I'll let you know tomorrow how long it took to break her. She is still wailing right now. Also, the headband was her choice.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's the cutest temper tantrum I've ever seen! You probably don't think it's very cute though! Hang in there! How long til your cruise?

I am Laura said...

I love all your videos. They are so cute and you will love that you took them when the kids are grown. i am going to take your example and start taking more video.

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

hahahahha allie allie allie!! she looks cute in her headband.

Dehner Family said...

I thought my daughter was the only child who talked like that.. Today I was cleaning up lunch and she wanted me to go play with her that very second - so she says to me "mom - you better take care of your kids" I have no idea where that came from, but all I could do was laugh...
I love all your videos!

Anonymous said...

Love the headband :0P