This post is brought to you by the letter B (and the color red).
B is for BLOWOUT. As in, Kyla has had 9 in the past 7 days. I'm quickly running out of outfits for her, especially since it has finally cooled off and I want her to be dressed appropriately. I have decided that she just isn't ready for White Cloud diapers and I'm going to have to go back to something a little pricier (I think I'll start with Luvs and see how she does with those). Jeff said a more expensive diaper isn't going to keep her from pooping. I explained that I am not trying to keep her from pooping; I am merely trying to keep it contained.
B is for BELT. As in, I have to wear one to get my pants to fit. I think I must have stretched them all out trying to wear them last fall/winter when I was pregnant. I know it's a great problem to have that my pants are all too big for me, but it's kind of annoying. B is also for BIRTHDAY, and mine is coming up. Maybe I'll get some new pants then.
B is for BOXING, BASEBALL, and BOWLING. As in, that is why I was sore for days. That Wii sure is fun. It's fun to watch Damon, and even Allie getting into it.
B is for BALLARD. As in, Elder Ballard was supposed to be here this past weekend for Stake Conference. But he couldn't make it. We got Elder Hinckley instead (Pres. Hinckley's son, who is a seventy), and it was good. But Ballard would've been really cool.
B is for BOSTON. As in the RED Sox. They won the World Series. I have been a Red Sox fan for several years and it's been a lot of fun watching them play. It wasn't quite as dramatic as 2004, but still awesome. B is also for BROOM, because it was a 4-game sweep. I'm glad the playoffs are finally over and I can get to bed earlier than 12:30.
B is for BUCKEYES. As in we're still the #1 team in the country. Ohio State gets no love here in the South (a radio show today listed the top five teams in their opinion and we weren't even in the top five), which makes it even better that we're #1. I'll wear my SCARLET and gray and cross my fingers that we can win the rest of the games on the schedule and march into another championship game (and because we know we won't be playing the Gators, maybe we'll actually win!).
B is also for BEACH. As in, we are probably finished with our beach trips for the time being. Fall came late and we were able to enjoy a few more beach days than we had planned. These are all the crazy Trapnell kids atop the fort. Russ and Julie's three boys (Cole, Parker and Mason) are on the either side of Damon, and Greg and Noel's little boy (Tyson) is in front. Poor Allie is severely outnumbered. She doesn't mind, though.
Finally, B is for BOO, BUILDER, BROOM and BONES. The kids can't wait for Halloween tomorrow. Damon is going to be a construction worker and Allie a witch. Kyla wore her glow in the dark skeleton pajamas to the ward party, but will probably be a green M&M tomorrow night. Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
I love it all! You are so clever!
Go Buckeyes!!! I like em too!
Congrats on the pants. It gives me hope. :)
Try store brand diapers from Costco or Sam's if you can. I faired pretty well with those, although I haven't found any diaper that can contain explosive, up-the-back blowouts. You pretty much need a biohazard suit for those beautiful occasions.
Post a Comment