Sunday morning, Damon was sorting through his candy from the ward Halloween party the night before and giving Allie all the things he didn't want. Allie was having a hard time refraining from all the candy, and unwrapped a sucker. When Damon saw her, he reminded her that they couldn't eat any until later in the day. Then he said this: "Do you know how that makes me feel to see you eat it? It makes me want to eat some, too, because I love candy with all my heart."
I'm laughing now just thinking about it. I remember loving candy with all my heart, too. Now I just love it with about half my heart.
6 comments:
Too funny. I just wish I could have heard him say it-- it's probably even funnier to hear it right out of his mouth. :)
im am busting up right now!!!! love that kid!
I think Damon and Tanner are cut from the same cloth. He'd say something just like that to Sienna.
i'm so glad you wrote that down!!! oh my, he is soooo cute!
SOOOO Funny. I can hear him now. You have to make a book for him of all the hilarious things he says/has said. His wife and children will appreciate it.
That's so cute! I love candy with all my heart too! Damon and I are two peas in a pod!
Post a Comment