We had a fhe lesson about laughter and how we are going to try to laugh more and whine less. Kids are so much better at finding joy in life than adults are. One of the things I love about being a mom is remembering how much I loved being a kid. Here is one of my reminders.
oh my goodness! Kids are so funny! I love how they are totally just standing there laughing so hard because the water is getting them. Kids truly do find happiness in the smallest of things. They keep life simple in a way for us.
5 comments:
Too funny! I miss being a kid!! hehe :) Your kids are dang cute!
Cute! Damon has the BEST laugh.
Oh Krystal, that was so cute, I laughed til "my eyes watered"
:)
That was GREAT! It has been one of those weeks and I really needed a laugh!
oh my goodness! Kids are so funny! I love how they are totally just standing there laughing so hard because the water is getting them. Kids truly do find happiness in the smallest of things. They keep life simple in a way for us.
Post a Comment