Monday, October 08, 2007

Cut


I have a lot of pics to post, but I wanted to put this one on while I have a second. Allie had her first haircut today. She spends most of her time naked (well, she has "undies" on) and with her hair a mess. Truth be told, if I tell her she needs to get dressed she asks, "where are we going?" I took her today to get a haircut. And she had clothes on. Definitely camera worthy. I think it turned out pretty cute.

5 comments:

jaesi said...

A little birdy told me you were going on a cruise! How wonderful and well deserved. Have a great time!!!

Lindsay said...

What a doll! I LOVE her cute haircut!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Her haircut is so cute! I think it makes her look older. I love little bobs on Lauren but then I miss the pigtails so we go long then short then long then short.

Mariah said...

She is such a cutie! She does look older with the new do.

BBC said...

i have decided that I have got to meet this allie girl of yours! she is so cute and seems to have forty times the personality of most adults! she is adorable and so is her haircut!